The Wind Sharing

The Wind Sharing
Good time

Kamis, 21 Februari 2013

HARRY POTTER & ME


HARRY POTTER & ME



Here are some my confession about being grown up with Harry Potter. Harry Potter is meaningful for me, because I love it very much, not only the books, but also the films, the characters, I was crazy about them.

1.    The first time I met Harry Potter is in my junior high library, and since that time, I’ve loved them truly madly deeply sincerely.
2.    I’ve ever wish to give everything I had, to become a wizard and study in Hogwarts.
3.    I cried when I finished reading the Seventh book of Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, because I was afraid couldn’t meet Harry anymore, couldn’t feel the euphoria of waiting, and couldn’t feel the feeling when I read them.
4.    If only I entered Hogwarts, I wish I could be a Slytherin J


5.    In my life, I insist on or strongly want to collect all the Harry Potter books no matter what.


6.    I always think that I AM a wizard, actually.
7.    Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is the one I love the most (book).
8.    Actually, I love the books more than the movies.
9.    I cried when Dumbledore was dead, because I think, there would be no Hogwarts anymore. Dumbledore is Hogwarts, Hogwarts is Dumbledore. They couldn’t be separated each other.
10. I’m now 20 years old and still waiting for my letter of acceptance from Hogwarts, I believe it will come.
11.  When I was on my junior high, I pretended myself to be Ginny Weasley.
12.  I fell in love with Draco Malfoy and his darkness.


13.  I’ve ever thrown the thicky hard cover Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix to my friend’s head because he made a joke of it! And I have never ever regretted it because he truly deserved it! Long live Harry Potter!
14.  When I have children, the first book they read will be Harry Potter.
15.  The first Harry Potter movie I watched is Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. At that time, I didn’t know that I would love it this much.
16.  Today, every time I watch Harry Potter , 1-6, I cried, because I knew that Fred would be dead at the end.
17. If I were a student in Hogwarts, I would spend my time make an adventure to find out the secrets of Hogwarts that I didn’t know before.
18. The Ministry of Magic also attracted my attention at some parts.
19.  My dream is to be an auror, but I love dark magic too, and I don’t really have Voldemort (at some point, I love him), so, what should I do?
20. I don’t really like Sirius Black.
21.  The idea of the Marauders Map is BLOODY BRILLIANT! :D


22. I really hate Umbridge!
23.  I wish I would have time to take a walk around Diagon Alley (and also Knockturn Alley if it is possible), but I’m afraid that after those attack from the dark side, it wouldn’t be that beautiful like in the first movie.
24. I love J. K. Rowling because she gave me a magical childhood.
25. There are still more confession but I think it is enough for this time. See you on the next confession :D

4 komentar:

  1. my confession:
    - I used to think that J.K Rowling is a male writer.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. oh man! you're damned! wkwkwk :p

      Hapus
    2. I dont give a damn! the point is now I know. thanks.. hahahah

      Hapus
    3. wkwkwkwk okay, that's accepted! :p

      Hapus